Sunday, January 11, 2009

Day 8,9,10 and 11...Whew...

Thanks for being patient, the 5 people who read this. I am seriously done by the end (um, middle?) of the week, and I just can't do anything, really. What's my deal? Maybe I have mono. Or, it could be that I'm just a lazier human being than most. Either way...not good.

Okay, so let's do some catchin' up.

Day 8:



Oh, Lord. Look: it's my ceiling...again! I'm going to just start photographing pieces of my house on the days where I can't muster up the creativity to frame a shot, or have the strength to push the shutter button. 

Day 9:



Golly, I love these bookends (or, in this case, CD ends...). Tony tells me they're from Africa. They are one of the many rhino objects that can be found in our house. I think that "Ryno" is a pretty cool last name, and I resent the fact that I got a lot of flack from a bunch a people for taking the traditional route and changing my name.  I appreciate that tradition, along with many other domestic traditions, and I don't really care what people think about that, or much else these days.

Day 10:


I love Olive Garden, and thanks to Tony's Mom and Dad, we recently had a free dinner there. I love the salad and breadsticks the most. I've also recently discovered a new drink: a Venetian sunset (or sunrise, I can't remeber). It's orangey, pinappley goodness, with a bit of alcohol and a cherry on top. Too bad I have no idea how to replicate such a delicious drink, which is probably a good thing. 

Day 11 (TODAY!):

Tony and I have been studying and reading for a good portion of the morning. We did make a venture out to Wally World (Wal-Mart...ugh...) to get a cheap Sunday paper, so I can cut out coupons. I've just illustrated a second example of my embrace of the retro-traditional housewife. I, again, don't care what people think about this, because I doubt they have a monthly food bill of less than $200. Just doing my part to continue to hoard money and destroy the economy.

This is Tony's studying face:



Well, maybe not quite studying. Actually, he's trying not to laugh at me being a dork and taking his picture.

Just for good measure, and since I'm apparently of updating on a regular basis, I've thrown in a bonus picture for free :):



Disgusted with the Discovery Health Channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment