Friday, January 16, 2009

Day 13, 14, 15 and 16: Playing Catch Up, Yet Again...

There's just no way I can update this daily, so you all will have to endure this type of "catch up" post often. Between working, sleeping, not sleeping, eating, working out, and accidentally sleeping--I'm booked, people :).

Anyway, let's get started...

Day 13:

This was Tuesday, when I gave group meeting. You should be proud of me, because I didn't take a picture of my ceiling, which was reflective of how tired I was. I took a picture of my fan! Ha! Gotcha :). Hey, at least I attempted a little creativity after a 15 hour day of stress!



Day 14:

I was friendsick for my buddy Brittni. This is a gorgeous painting she gave Tony and me for our wedding. I think a trip out to NOLA this summer is beyond necessary. Speaking of missed friends, there are several more on the list. This painting, however, is a constant reminder of a missing piece of me. It's so incredibly beautiful, but also a sobering reminder of a part of my life that I will only have as a memory.

Day 15:

Mmm. Mexican food. Yesterday I made beef enchiladas and corn and black bean salad. De-licious. Read all about it here.

Day 16:

Thank goodness gracious for leftovers. And whole wheat pitas. And cheeeeeeeseee :). Fridays are generally my grocery shopping days, which means whenever I get home, I don't want to do anything that involved food, or taking out anything I just put away. This makeover of yesterdays recipe was wonderful!



No comments:

Post a Comment