Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Day 6 and Day 7: Real Life

Dog tired. Run over by a Mack truck.

Day 6 and Day 7 are not beautiful or eventful, but they are real. Day 6:

The Ceiling. Yes, that would be where our broken smoke detector would be. It's on the list, people.


Day 7:



A gift from Tony's Mom and Dad!! Tony's parents sent a really nice care package to us with our "stockings" and a few other gifts from the family.

The one I probably hold most dear is my mother-in-law's peanut butter balls. A rough day can be cured by eating one (or, um, 5,000) of these heavenly things. I'm so grateful that Tony's family accepted me right away, and that they are genuinely kind and good-hearted people.


I am blessed. And really, really exhausted.

1 comment:

  1. So, at first glance your ceiling picture looks like a baby embryo and I totally freaked out until I calmed down enough to read the rest of your blog.
    Sending you Love. I'm always here if you need to vent.
    XOXOXO
    V

    ReplyDelete