Friday, January 23, 2009

Day 22 and 23

I love being at home. If I had the option, I probably wouldn't leave. Ever. Too bad being scientist doesn't really correlate well with being agoraphobic. Shucks.

Day 22:

Bye bye, shoofly pie :(.



Day 23:

Friday grocery shopping is the one flaw in my idealized agoraphobia. I really, really enjoy grocery shopping. It's about the only time that I can shamelessly spend money on stuff I know we need. Yummy. I especially like the commissary (the grocery store on base)--I get along well with the old people, but not so much the military moms with 7 children in tow, especially when they get confused and think I'm their mommy. I am positively, definitely NOT their mommy. I don't enjoy holding sticky, little hands yet.



Hooray for Fridays!

No comments:

Post a Comment