Monday, January 26, 2009

Day 26: Noler, Anyone?



Tonight, I decided to make homemade granola bars, because Tony decided he wanted to eat all of the store bought ones I stashed away. He has a tendency to steal all of my snacks, but his favorite snacks to steal are granola bars and bananas. Don't get me started on bananas.

Here's the recipe for the homemade granola bars, if any of you are interested. They're meant to be delicious, and I have no idea how many calories they contain. Bomb calorimetry, anyone?

Bueller?

Anyway, as I was making them, Tony started goofing around, and threw on his heavy, redneck accent:

Tony: "Wut you done got thur?"

Me: "I'm making granola, you weirdo."

Tony: "Mmmm...looks like I gots mes some nu noler."

Me: "What?"

Tony: "NOLER! It's all mine nah. Euuuuuuuuuu*!"

*nah=now, and Euuuu=a high, victorious sound, similar to a pig call, I think. Just get into the redneck mindset for proper pronunciation.*

This is what I deal with on a daily basis, people. I can't say my life is boring, though. The conversation continued, but I don't want to scare away the 5 people that read this. I need all the friends I can get.

Ya'll do have a mighty nice night nah, ya hear? :)

1 comment: