Sunday, January 4, 2009

Day 4: Playing Catch Up

o

I've been pretty under-the-weather for the past few days, and I've gotten behind on ALL of the house chores, like laundry, dishes, vacuuming, laundry, taking care of my car, laundry, and oh, did I mention laundry??? Tony and I did 6 loads of laundry this morning. Aside from picking up the house and doing other chores, Tony and I also took the time to wash and wax both of our cars, primarily because they looked like they'd been out in the desert for a century or two. So, my photo today is of the trees, reflected in the shininess of my car :).

I don't really want to face Monday. We'll see how tomorrow goes. Tony and I both start up classes again, and because Tony is working overtime the entire month of January, we'll both probably be completely exhausted to boot. Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment