Sunday, February 1, 2009

Day 31 and 32

Oh great, this whole counting-to-365 thing is going to be a bit harder now that we're out of January. Don't worry, I have a bachelor's degree. I can do this.

Day 31: Last Day of January

Here I am, annoying Tony. This picture is actually beginning to capture real, live irritation. Cool.


P.s I know we're wearing matching shirts, the photo is a little blurry and my hair looks orange. Whatever.

Day 32: It's February!

Today also happens to be Sunday, which means I catch up on chores, and normally cook or bake something fun. Today I made some cookies for a friend, which will be posted eventually on the other blog.



One of the ingredients was tea from a tea bag (go figure). I wanted to make sure it was finely ground, so I used my mortar and pestle to pulverize the stuff. I'm not going to lie, it was fun. I'm always for lab techniques in the kitchen :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment