Sunday, February 8, 2009

Day 38 and 39: Hurray for the Weekend!

Day 38:

Saturday consisted of me studying for 5 hours straight in the morning, running around doing errands in the afternoon, going to church in the evening and finally...relaxing.



This is my favorite "drink" drink, the White Russian. I'll post the recipe eventually, but for now, here's the photo. I don't enjoy drinking things that taste nasty (i.e. beer and red wine), but this after-dinner drink is definitely delicious. Thankfully the alcohol content isn't high enough to send me into an embarassing giggle fit, or worse, a drawling "he-haw" laugh. That story shall be reserved for a different time...

Day 39:

Hmm...probably should be studying more. Unfortunately, I'm just not that motivated to excel in classes anymore. I'm much more interested in delving deeper in my project, and doing other things I enjoy rather than studying. 



I made light wheat bread today--yummy! I'll probably post that recipe as well, since I think I'll be sticking to following it for a while. I also made pot roast in the crockpot--a definite first for my novice meat-cooking abilities. So much to cook, so little time.

Ok, ok. Off to study spectroscopy. Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment