Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Day 40 and 41: Our Everyday Life is Boring. Sorry.

Day 40:

I'm learning to take joy in the small things: a conversation with a friend, having a clean house (which, um, I definitely do not have currently), making dinner, and most importantly...


FREE FROZEN YOGURT! Woo hoo! There was a coupon in an ad for 2 free frozen yogurts from the Golden Spoon--no strings attached. Last night, we decided to heal after a brutal Monday of ridiculous spectroscopy tests and evil bosses by ingesting yummy goodness. Pictured here is my cake batter yogurt (om nom nom) with frozen berries. Tony got the same thing, except with brownie bits instead. Unfortunately, I spilled 1/3 of his brownie bits in the cup holder of his car. Heh. Oops.

Day 41:

"What's up, Tater-Cakes?" 



We had leftover mashed potatoes from the pot roast dinner I cooked on Sunday, so I decided to try out a new recipe that essentially made potato pancakes. They were delicious! I'll definitely use the recipe again, and share it with y'all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment