Monday, February 16, 2009

Day 46: Failure.

Sunday, I will admit, that I did not take a picture :(. Tony and I normally go to church on Saturday night, so we can have at least one day to sleep in (I generally work early Saturday morning also, woo hoo.) Since Saturday was Tony's birthday, however, we ended up attending the Sunday morning service our church, Canyon View Christian Fellowship, offers.

Needless to say, the house needed picking up when we got home, not to mention a veritable boat load of laundry needed to be washed. Thankfully, we had leftovers from Saturday to eat for both lunch and dinner, so I didn't wind up spending extra time in the kitchen.

By the time I knew it, it was already 9:30, and I was exhausted. And, gasp, I forgot to take a picture...

We did take a lot of pictures on Saturday during our trip out to Julian, so I figured that y'all would forgive me if I posted another one of those.



I promise, I'll take a picture tonight. Hopefully it will be better than that sorry excuse of a picture I took earlier last week of Crystal Light. I am so very sorry. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment