Thursday, February 5, 2009

Days 33-36: Playing catch up, yet again...

Day 33:

Mooonnnddaaay. I had a migraine headache from Sunday afternoon until about Monday evening, which felt grand. Thank goodness for leftovers and not having to do much of anything. Tony was really wonderful, and cleaned up the whole kitchen for me. He's completely invaluable--I'm not sure what I'd do without him.


Day 34:

Group meeting. Ugh. At least it was a total love fest since two post-docs were presenting. Normally, things get a little stressful whenever a graduate student presents, though I'm not sure why. Kettle tea fixes a long, hard day.



Day 35:

Oops. I napped, and then the next day (today) I felt bad all day. That's what I get for being a lazy bum. But look how comfortable it looks....



Day 36: 

Naner bread! We had some bananas that were getting a little too ripe, so I decided to make a quick loaf of banana bread. This is my favorite spoon. Ever. I wish every wooden spoon was like this one. I would be lost without its magical baking powers.

No comments:

Post a Comment