Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Day 82-84: The Light at the End of the Tunnel

So, those of you who know my current schedule will be pleased to know...*drumroll*...Tony's new job is 8 AM-5 PM. YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY! No more even looking at my clock at 3:47 AM***, let alone shutting off the most annoying alarm in the history of waking up.

***I realized this morning that I put the wrong time earlier. I guess even I am in denial about how early I wake up. Yuck.***

Sorry. Just had to get that off my chest. Hopefully, I will soon be "normal," or as normal as someone like me can be. Awesome. On to the photos, or more appropriately, what I've realized has become a documentation of my life. Enjoy, y'all.

Day 82:

Group meeting. On a Monday. Ugh. I was really thankful when I got home to find dinner made, and a special treat waiting for me in the refrigerator: Berry Lemonade Jones' Soda. It's expensive, and it's arguably not good for you (too much sugar), but after a long day and a long group meeting I was thankful for its caloric deliciousness. Thank goodness it's so expensive, otherwise I would undoubtedly already have Jones' soda love handles.



Day 83:

Ok, so I actually took this photo today...I know...cheater. The reason I took this photo today was because I accidentally fell asleep on the couch at 5:30 PM (Tony did too), and, for all intensive purposes didn't wake up until the following morning. Allow me to quote the Green Mile: "I is tired, Boss. Dog tired."



One more week of the unholy early rising. One more week.


Day 84:

I don't know if y'all have heard of this book, but I found it to be outstanding back in the days I was dating Tony. I am re-reading it again now from a much different perspective, and armed with a much better knowledge about my life partner. I never thought I would hear myself say "Hmm. Yeah, that sounds about right..." to so many points in this book. Moreover, I appreciate its biblical perspective about marriage and the interesting relationship between women and men. I definitely would recommend this to daters, and newlyweds, along with veterans (like my mom and Dad, who I believe are going on close to 40 years of marriage this year), who will probably find its contents equally interesting.



No comments:

Post a Comment