Thursday, March 5, 2009

Day 61-64: A mish-mash.

Day 61:


I love plants! Especially those that feed me. I started a planter with tomato and basil on Monday. Tony and I started a out-of-the-pot garden back in San Antonio, but most of the plants died a ghastly death due to the outrageous heat and too much sun. Sigh. Hopefully these little guys will fare better.


Day 62:

I need to relax...on so many levels. One of my favorite things in the whole world is tea. I haven't really tried a tea I didn't like, and I love trying new flavors. I'm also a big fan of loose tea. A few leaves never hurt anyone...at least I hope not! Tuesday night I tried to wind down with a mug of peppermint tea.


And yes, I did crop the picture so you can't see me looking like a fool in the reflection of the teapot...

Day 63:

I was exhausted, and forgot to take a picture. Sorry. I did, however, get suckered into a Face-deal phenomenon called "album cover." Here's what resulted below. The instructions of how I got my band name, album name, and cover photo are listed below. Face-deal and I have a love-hate relationship.


1 - Go to "wikipedia." Hit “random”
or click
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random
The first random wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.

2 - Go to "Random quotations"
or click
http://www.quotationspage.com/random.php3
The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album.

3 - Go to flickr and click on “explore the last seven days”
or click
http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days
Third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.

4 - Use photoshop or similar to put it all together.

5 - Post it to FB with this text in the "caption" and TAG the friends you want to join in.


Day 64:



I was able to take a picture outside! It was still light out when I remember to take a photo--holy cow. This is a picture of trees outside of our apartment in the setting sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment