Sunday, April 12, 2009

Day 99-102

I'm tired, so the descriptions will have to be brief today...

Day 99:

Transplanting the 'maters. They were getting out of control!





Day 100:

I really enjoy cooking and baking. If I was more talented, I would probably abandon science and try to write cookbooks. There would be less pressure...until the bills had to be paid :). I guess science will have to do, at least for now.



Day 101:

This is the look Tony gave me before we left for church. We were taking care of the 3-5 year olds, and it is Easter weekend, which means there was a heck of a lot of kids. It was most definitely a spiritual experience...

Day 102:

Happy Easter! Tony and I celebrated by going to the beach on North Island. Here are a few photos that I liked in particular.

There were gulls and water birds flying all around...



I liked this lifeguard station. With a little help from photo editing software, I tried to make it have an "old time-y" feel.



On Coronado Island, the sand glitters as if it had gold in it. Tony thinks this picture looks like an aerial shot of the ocean. I guess the beauty of this picture is within the imagination of the viewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment