Sunday, June 21, 2009

Day 169-173: Loving life in southern California...

Day 169:

I HAVE A STRAWBERRY!! I hope this little fella grows big, and encourages his relatives to do the same. Oh buddy, do I have plans for these strawberries!


Day 170:

I love love LOVE the balcony on this apartment. I love being able to step outside with my camera, and appreciate all of the birds, lizards, plants and whatever else might be outside my apartment!


Day 171:

I made freezer jam, like in the old days. Ok, not really. I used a Ball packet, some sugar and berries on sale at Henry's Farmer's Market. I still felt connected to the pioneers, okay!?! Don't take that away from me.


Day 172:

I HAVE A TOMATO TOO! I can't believe it.


Day 173:

I love this bird. It totally hates me. Check out that stink eye it's giving me from the feeder. If it could talk, it would probably say, "Stop making such loud noises with that camera! You're ruining my ambiance!"


No comments:

Post a Comment