Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Day 161-168: I owe you a whole bunch of photos...again

I've fallen off the wagon in my posting. I apologize. Instead of labeling the days like normal, I'm opting for a hodgepodge again...

I promise, I'll get back to normal soon!

---------------------------------------------------------

I love it when I get to use my mortar and pestle--so fun!


Recently, Tony bought me a set of Henkel Vier Sterne knives, and boy are they fabulous. They are super sharp, and really easy to handle...I love them!



Mmm...zesty fries. You know you want some. The recipe is coming soon.


Look how honkin' big my tomato plant is!?!? I'm doing much better this year in terms of gardening, though I only was able to go up from my plant genocide in San Antonio.


They're blooming now! I can't wait until they give me food.


There is a colony of rabbits right around where I live. I think they're really cute :).


We finally bought a mattress for the spare bed frame. Now all we need is normal size pillows or some pillowcases. Sorry, Mom, I know this picture pains you.


I really do love the view out from my balcony...


And a bonus just for y'all:


The cutest planter pot ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment