Monday, July 19, 2010

Moving!

Well, over the last two weeks Tony and I were able to finish moving from our apartment to our new house.

Our house.

Strange.

I'll be back to a more regular posting and updating this week :). There's lots to tell! Tony's parents stayed with us for a bit, and there are some cool photos of fun "San Diego" things that we did while they were here.

But first, I wanted to show you guys the pictures of our moving process. We had hired movers, but, long story short, we ended up getting a trailer *cheap* off of Craigslist and hauled 3 loads of our stuff (including the Cougar) ourselves.

All the boxes (and the kee kee tower) went in the first trip:




And all our furniture (which did not come out unscathed to my total dismay) came in the second round:
And I thought I would post a photo of how Saffron helped. I call this pose "supervising"


More to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment