Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Family Photo Shoot

I had the opportunity to take photos for a friend and his family recently, and I thought I'd share them with you.

Sometimes, I think my scientific/analytical abilities stunt my artistic/creative abilities. Too bad I can't think of a job that smushes them together--I'd probably be in heaven!

The little boy, who is about 3, was a hoot. He did NOT like staying still and showing me his "big boy" smile :).


Mother and daughter:


The whole family!



Dad and his little girl:


The grandparents with big brother!


Three generations:


Wonderful smiles!


Baby girl! I could have taken pictures of this one ALL DAY! She was such a "natural" in front of the camera :).




And finally, the kids. Big brother is throwing grass on little sister's head, in case you were wondering...


What a fun time! I love taking pictures of kids and families!

No comments:

Post a Comment