Saturday, March 27, 2010

Spring Lovelies

Hello all!

I'm sorry I've been delinquent about posting for the past week or so. Tony and I have been very busy, both during the week and on the weekends, which doesn't leave me much time to take photos or blog.

I did manage to take a few photos of flowers around our complex today--hooray! One of these days I'm going to go to the flower fields in Carlsbad. But, forn

I love the way flowers are automatically associated with Spring in my mind. It sure doesn't hurt that it's about 80 degrees now in sunny San Diego!

Enjoy the photos!

Bees are so pleasant in the early spring. At the end of summer, you wouldn't catch me taking any photos this close. They get really cranky right before they die...







Straight out of Dr. Seuss:



And how could I not end a photo post without a picture of my cat judging you?


Happy Spring Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment