Thursday, March 4, 2010

Dad's Visit

My Dad spent some time here in San Diego with us for the past week. He was on his spring break. SPRING BREAK. Has it already been 2 years? Am I so far removed from undergrad that I don't remember the joy of spring break?

Ugh. Grad school can be...well...depressing.

Anyhoo, he took us to eat good food, and got to relax a bit by the beach. Despite his many efforts to try to coax Saffron to love him, she remained alpha cat, aloof and entitled as always.

Dad also helped Tony work on the car:




There was a whole lot of "You see, John, you put the doohicky in the fleebflobber and KABLAM! It works!"




What is it with guys and their disdain for my photographing skills?



Maybe I'd LIKE a picture of your face. No, not scrunched up or confused. I'd like a real photo of you! Oh. Okay, well this is what I get.



Spectacular.

It was great having him here!

No comments:

Post a Comment