Friday, April 2, 2010

Work

What do you think of when you think work?

I think of chemicals, and a general, intense feeling of confusion and ineptitude.

Awww. Boo Hoo. Seriously, when I think of work, I think, "Girl, you WORK that up-do!"

Mad TV skit: "Can I have yo number?" should explain that.

These are other things I observe while at work:


The pretty time of day. This last only about 15-30 minutes, and since the view in my office is of a concrete wall (yes, I know that sucks), I really, really love this time of day.

Then there's Amber, my office mate. She likes to push my buttons. One day she thought it would be HILARIOUS to put all of the stuffed animals that have accumulated over her desk to face me over our desk's divider. And have them judge. 24/7.


Yep, there's good ol' Amber in the background.

Today, she added the judging, hand drawn face.


And finally, she added the piece de resistance: a picture of her eyes, judging.


Oh, and in case you were wondering about the other characters in this totally annoying cast: The big red thingy is a giant streptococcus (sore throat bacteria), there's a turtle in the middle, and the ripped off face of a stress-reliever, squishy horse. Yep, that's right, there's a horse-face looking at me at all times.


It's a little like the Godfather, don't you think?!??

Happy (Easter) Weekend Everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Amber, you are creepy. I miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber seems like a fun person to work with! I love the picture of the eyes, especially!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently found a hilarious website and thought of your pictures

    http://unhappyhipsters.com/page/17

    Scroll down to the octopus photo :)

    ReplyDelete