Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Saffron's New Thing

Saffron is getting spoiled.

There's not much I have to say about that, other than I love her and I'll do anything to get her to snuggle with me more.

She likes drinking out of the tap now, particularly in the morning when we're getting ready for work. I think she likes the cold, running water.

The other day I caught her pondering my water glass...


and then she started doing THIS.


I swear, her water bowl is full and clean every day.


Cats are just odd.

1 comment:

  1. my cat REALLY likes soymilk with hershey's chocolate. talk about spoiled!

    cats are odd, indeed!! and sometimes vindictive...and spiteful...and selfish....but always so cute. Harley recently started placing his paw under my door around 5AM to tell me to let him in. then when I do, he jumps in my blinds, makes biscuits in my comforter and makes it absolutely impossible to sleep.

    who knew I could be a cat person?! I can't wait to meet little Saffron!

    ReplyDelete