Sunday, November 8, 2009

World, Meet Saffron!

Hello, my name is Saffron. Lisa and Tony adopted me yesterday, and they're already obsessed. It's because I'm awesome.


I'm a flame-point (mixed) Siamese. I am easily to softest and friendliest cat. Ever. I'm also the most humble, believe it or not.

Lisa and Tony are pretty cool. They let me explore the nooks and crannies in the bathroom...I even killed a spider! Lisa seemed very pleased.


And respect my daily 15+ hours of sleeping...


And when they're not paying attention, I REALLY get to explore.


They don't mind, as long as I remember to only use my bathroom.


Sometimes all the pictures annoy me, but the lady who takes them is a good napping buddy, so I'm not going to complain too much.


I love to play! Laser pointers are awesome. I also enjoy fur-balls on bouncy string. Look at me riding my Invisible Bike!

I have super cute paws. Just sayin'.

I'm glad I've had this cat for about 24 hours and I'm already a crazy cat lady :).

More pictures to come soon, blogger is having some photo uploading trouble tonight :(.


1 comment:

  1. I looove him! He's beautiful!!! I just adopted... gasp... a THIRD!!! I'll have to send you pics so we can swap crazy cat lady stories. Haha. Love you all and miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete