Sunday, October 25, 2009

Where did October go?

It seems like time is just flying by. I count this as a blessing. Now that I'm teaching Sunday school on Saturday nights (I know, confusing), I'm really starting to enjoy kids, and Tony and I have been talking frequently about how we want to raise our children in the future. I am soaking up this time of being young and without children for now, but I must say that I'm not as afraid as I was a year ago about what is coming next.

I don't really have any rhyme or reason to these photos, I just happened to like them.

Blech. I wonder how many photos I'll post until he'll quit again? Hopefully not very many.


I'd like to keep him around for a really long time.


A really *really* long time.


I'm going to tease you now with food. I'll be posting these recipes in the upcoming weeks, but I thought I would taunt you a bit :).

These are butternut squash filled tortellini with a brown butter sage sauce. Yum num num.


Can you guess what this pie is made out of? Pumpkin? Sweet Potatoes? Yams? You'll just have to wait and see. You won't even believe this recipe! The pie comes out tasting like the perfect combination between pumpkin and pecan pie--perfect for those of us who can't make up our minds during the holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment