Monday, July 4, 2011

Fourth of July Randoms

There is no rhyme or reason with this post. I managed to take a 2.75 day weekend for the 4th of July (thanks to me screwing up an experiment, having a breakdown, and throwing in the productivity towel for the weekend), even though I have to present at group meeting tomorrow. My inability to care for myself on a regular basis crept up on me today in the form of a migraine, which started on a shopping trip in the middle of Wal-Mart (awesome).

I finally kicked the pain by the end of the day, and was able to take a few pictures of completely random things. Enjoy...

Happy Independence Day!

Ralphie:

 Eddie:

"MOM! Look at this disgusting, slobbery toy that we're going to place on your face as soon as we knock you down." That'll learn me for trying to take a "fetch" picture...

Random plants around our house: 


Sigh. Freckleface McFreckles here.

A FLY! Tony and I just watched the movie "The Fly" on Netflix today. Yiiiikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment